Parents, ever wonder what your kids say about you when you’re not around?
This YouTube video by makeup artist Promise Phan shows the lengths some parents went to in order to extract some of the juiciest dirt from their own kids.
A group of parents went underneath the makeup chair, undergoing a total transformation to look, well, not like themselves.
They then went in front of a panel of their own children, participating in questions such as “What does your mom do that you don’t like?”
And — trust me — these kids did not hold back! One child even cursed in front of his father, sending him into a silent fit of giggles.
Once the kids figured out the jig, the parents removed their disguises and addressed their children. While it was all polite and dandy on camera, I bet it was a different story once they got home.
- Piano prodigy stuns 60 Minutes’ Scott Pelley with musical gift
- Sen. John McCain honors Veterans Day in emotional video
- Watch as elderly man comforts dying wife before 80th wedding anniversary
- Website reveals spooky correlations between ‘Stranger Things’ and 1980s
- Here is why California’s musical road sounds absolutely out of tune