SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. — A teenager got stuck in a chimney Tuesday and was rescued by Scottsdale, Tempe and Phoenix Fire Department crews.
It was took about an hour to extricate the 13-year-old, Scottsdale Fire Department Battalion Chief Chris Schibi said.
The boy was locked out of his house and tried to get back in by lowering himself down the smokestack.
“… it’s going to be an interesting story to tell your friends,” the 911 operator told him.
- Arizona DCS head responds to claims of failed foster care protections
- Ducey responds to Don Shooter’s claims of ‘suspicious’ state contracts
- McSally defends sharp language used in U.S. Senate announcement
- Sheriff Paul Penzone looking to eliminate ‘Tent City’ phrase in 2018
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ contestant Evie Clair sings Christmas carols