SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. — A teenager got stuck in a chimney Tuesday and was rescued by Scottsdale, Tempe and Phoenix Fire Department crews.
It was took about an hour to extricate the 13-year-old, Scottsdale Fire Department Battalion Chief Chris Schibi said.
The boy was locked out of his house and tried to get back in by lowering himself down the smokestack.
“… it’s going to be an interesting story to tell your friends,” the 911 operator told him.
- Ducey shuts down rumors of Cindy McCain’s appointment to Senate
- Jan Brewer defends McCain from critics calling for him to step down
- Horizon Honors teacher awarded Mac & Gaydos Pay Tribute to a Teacher
- Protesting teachers line streets near KTAR 92.3 FM for Ducey’s arrival
- Sheriff Paul Penzone voices concerns about Ducey’s school safety plan