SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. — A teenager got stuck in a chimney Tuesday and was rescued by Scottsdale, Tempe and Phoenix Fire Department crews.
It was took about an hour to extricate the 13-year-old, Scottsdale Fire Department Battalion Chief Chris Schibi said.
The boy was locked out of his house and tried to get back in by lowering himself down the smokestack.
“… it’s going to be an interesting story to tell your friends,” the 911 operator told him.
- Former Arizona AG wants Arpaio to be forced to work with immigrant groups
- Teenage witness says deadly Arizona flash flood was heartbreaking to watch
- Ducey is ‘very concerned’ with how GOP health bill could affect Arizona
- Five months into office, Penzone says problems with politics still persist in MCSO
- Ducey faces pressure, backlash during fight to overhaul K-12 education