The latest animated film from Walt Disney Studios, “Zootopia,” is a fantastic film.
Set in a world where animals are highly evolved and live in cities like humans, the film follows Judy Hopps, the first rabbit to join Zootopia’s police force. As she tries to show her gumption, she takes on an odd case with Nick Wilde, a sly fox who complicates things along the way.
Not only is it genuinely — and I mean genuinely — funny, it teaches kids a lot of lessons about life. No wonder it has already received a perfect score on Rotten Tomatoes.
The cast is impressive — think Jason Bateman, Shakira and Ginnifer Goodwin, just to name a few.
This film is worth seeing for the whole family. Kids can learn and adults will laugh.
- Former worker criticizes conditions at Arizona facility for immigrant youth
- John Travolta, Kelly Preston discuss film ‘Gotti’ with Bruce St. James
- ‘A Quiet Place’ isn’t just a horror movie, it’s a cinematic experience
- ‘Ready Player One’ is why we go to the movies
- Special Bruce St. James, Pamela Hughes show to focus on gun violence