On the heels of Super Tuesday, it is presidential politics time in the Think Tank.
Do the presumptive party nominees, Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton, now have a LOCK on their respective party nominations? Or does someone else have a chance?
Who will be the ultimate victor?
Republican political guru Chuck Coughlin joins Mike O’Neil to present his predicted outcome and reveals who the next president of the United States will be.
This may or may not conform to Mike’s projection. You have to listen to find out.
Otherwise, you have to wait to November.
- North Korean tensions aren’t deterring tourists from Guam
- Protests, vigils around US decry white supremacist rally
- Rep. Trent Franks: ‘All of us condemn this horrifying tragedy’
- Retired Arizona congressman: Past US, North Korea efforts not working
- Trump to declare opioid crisis a ‘national emergency’