On the heels of Super Tuesday, it is presidential politics time in the Think Tank.
Do the presumptive party nominees, Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton, now have a LOCK on their respective party nominations? Or does someone else have a chance?
Who will be the ultimate victor?
Republican political guru Chuck Coughlin joins Mike O’Neil to present his predicted outcome and reveals who the next president of the United States will be.
This may or may not conform to Mike’s projection. You have to listen to find out.
Otherwise, you have to wait to November.
- Donald Trump defends self after comments: ‘I am not a racist’
- McCain, O’Halleran denounce Trump’s ‘s***hole countries’ comment
- Correction: Obit-Thomas Monson-A Life story
- President Jeff Flake? Arizona senator not ruling out 2020 presidential run
- Arizona DREAMer named among Forbes Magazine’s 30 Under 30