On the heels of Super Tuesday, it is presidential politics time in the Think Tank.
Do the presumptive party nominees, Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton, now have a LOCK on their respective party nominations? Or does someone else have a chance?
Who will be the ultimate victor?
Republican political guru Chuck Coughlin joins Mike O’Neil to present his predicted outcome and reveals who the next president of the United States will be.
This may or may not conform to Mike’s projection. You have to listen to find out.
Otherwise, you have to wait to November.
- ASU president Michael Crow issues response to Board of Regents lawsuit
- Politics and Sean Spicer take center stage at Emmy Awards
- Are Donald Trump, Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer now friends?
- ASU president responds to Trump’s DACA decision with 5-step outline
- Awaiting Trump’s DACA decision, ASU president commits to ‘all students’