On the heels of Super Tuesday, it is presidential politics time in the Think Tank.
Do the presumptive party nominees, Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton, now have a LOCK on their respective party nominations? Or does someone else have a chance?
Who will be the ultimate victor?
Republican political guru Chuck Coughlin joins Mike O’Neil to present his predicted outcome and reveals who the next president of the United States will be.
This may or may not conform to Mike’s projection. You have to listen to find out.
Otherwise, you have to wait to November.
- Trump replacement for Obama climate plan moves forward
- Judge denies request to detain immigrant families together
- Trump picks Brett Kavanaugh to replace Kennedy on Supreme Court
- Former Arizona Sen. Jon Kyl to guide Trump’s Supreme Court nominee
- Trump conducts more Supreme Court interviews, hears concerns