KTAR’s Main Street Minute focuses on local businesses that are hiring, opening and hosting events across the community. These stories air each weekday on KTAR at 7:27 a.m.
• Golfland-Sunsplash in Mesa is holding a job fair Saturday. The water park needs to hire lifeguards, cashiers, front gate and snack bar positions. The job fair starts at 9 a.m. at the site near Country Club Drive and Southern Avenue. Applicants must be at least 16 years old and should fill out the paperwork online before arriving.
• The Creighton School District is holding a career fair for certified teachers Saturday. It runs from 8:30 a.m. until 1 p.m. at Papago Elementary School near 36th Street and McDowell. The district is hiring for all grade levels to work during the next school year.
- Historic Castle Hot Springs Resort will be revived in Arizona
- Sprouts, Starbucks among stores in Phoenix mixed-use development
- California-based chocolate factory to move location to Phoenix area
- Number of Arizona jobs expected to increase by 150K over next two years
- How many people in Arizona made Forbes’ 2018 list of billionaires?