10 things Arizonans should be thankful for on Thanksgiving
PHOENIX — We here at KTAR News think it’s pretty awesome to live in Arizona, especially during the holiday season.
From plenty of awesome events to the fact that we can actually go outside every month of the year, Arizona is a great place to live.
In honor of Thanksgiving, we compiled a list of 10 reasons, in no specific order, why Arizonans should be thankful they call the Grand Canyon State home. Keep in mind, these reasons may all not pertain to this exact season, but are an overall view of why it’s great to live here.
Enjoy the list and happy Thanksgiving from all of us at KTAR News!
- 2,000 DUI arrests made in Arizona between Thanksgiving, Christmas
- Tips and tricks for stress-free holiday air travel
- Arizona reports slight jump in number of Thanksgiving weekend DUI arrests
- Phoenix-area food bank’s truck stolen on Thanksgiving Day
- Here are the biggest Arizona-related stories from Thanksgiving weekend