10 things Arizonans should be thankful for on Thanksgiving
PHOENIX — We here at KTAR News think it’s pretty awesome to live in Arizona, especially during the holiday season.
From plenty of awesome events to the fact that we can actually go outside every month of the year, Arizona is a great place to live.
In honor of Thanksgiving, we compiled a list of 10 reasons, in no specific order, why Arizonans should be thankful they call the Grand Canyon State home. Keep in mind, these reasons may all not pertain to this exact season, but are an overall view of why it’s great to live here.
Enjoy the list and happy Thanksgiving from all of us at KTAR News!
- Teen spends second Thanksgiving with Mesa family after viral exchange
- Glendale Glitters to light up West Valley suburb for the holiday season
- Here are some Thanksgiving weekend activities for the whole family
- Google reveals Arizona’s most popular Thanksgiving search term
- Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade rolls on with balloons, bands, security