PHOENIX — We here at KTAR News think it’s pretty awesome to live in Arizona, especially during the holiday season.
From plenty of awesome events to the fact that we can actually go outside every month of the year, Arizona is a great place to live.
In honor of Thanksgiving, we compiled a list of 10 reasons, in no specific order, why Arizonans should be thankful they call the Grand Canyon State home. Keep in mind, these reasons may all not pertain to this exact season, but are an overall view of why it’s great to live here.
Enjoy the list and happy Thanksgiving from all of us at KTAR News!
- Ho, ho, ho-liday cheer: Here are some fun activities to do over Christmas weekend
- Thanksgiving holiday DUI arrests up slightly from 2015
- Thanks, giving: Nonprofits look to profit from ‘Giving Tuesday’
- Learning how to cook Thanksgiving meal using a drone
- Come together: Donald Trump calls for national unity in Thanksgiving message