PHOENIX — Freeways in the Phoenix area will be relatively free of closures over the weekend, the Arizona Department of Transportation said.
The agency only has two planned issues that will affect traffic over the weekend.
- The westbound Interstate 10 ramp to the northbound Loop 303 in Goodyear will be closed from 10 p.m. Friday to 7 a.m. Saturday to place the barrier wall.
- The eastbound I-10 on-ramp at 59th Avenue will be closed from 11 p.m. Friday to 9 a.m. Saturday for maintenance.
- Phoenix named one of the top 10 friendliest small business locations
- Phoenix jury convicts Syrian man accused of making bomb component
- Police situation forces closure of I-17 in Phoenix during rush hour
- Here are some fun things to do in the Valley this St. Patrick’s Day weekend
- Phoenix-area zoo welcomes birth of two mountain lion cubs