As part of its coverage of the 2016 presidential election, The Associated Press has partnered with Google and Twitter to create a data visualization tool that tracks online activity related to candidates and key issues.
The interactive dashboard draws on Google’s search metrics and Twitter’s conversation data to gauge interest and engagement along every campaign stop, debate, primary and caucus in the path to the White House.
- Merkel wins 4th term but nationalists surge in German election
- US sends message to North Korea with flight north of DMZ
- Trump’s comments about anthem, Steph Curry inflame sports stars
- Opinion: Freedom of Speech applies to everyone, including the president
- Trump mentions McCain, remains confident Obamacare will be repealed