As part of its coverage of the 2016 presidential election, The Associated Press has partnered with Google and Twitter to create a data visualization tool that tracks online activity related to candidates and key issues.
The interactive dashboard draws on Google’s search metrics and Twitter’s conversation data to gauge interest and engagement along every campaign stop, debate, primary and caucus in the path to the White House.
- Polling shows Democrats ahead on Arizona statewide generic ballots
- President Trump says he misspoke on Russian election meddling
- US Senate candidate Dr. Kelli Ward comes to President Trump’s defense
- US Senate hopeful Kelli Ward gets $500K boost ahead of GOP primary
- Arizona Sens. Flake, McCain rip Trump’s performance alongside Putin