As part of its coverage of the 2016 presidential election, The Associated Press has partnered with Google and Twitter to create a data visualization tool that tracks online activity related to candidates and key issues.
The interactive dashboard draws on Google’s search metrics and Twitter’s conversation data to gauge interest and engagement along every campaign stop, debate, primary and caucus in the path to the White House.
- Arizona DREAMer named among Forbes Magazine’s 30 Under 30
- President Donald Trump again attacks Sen. Jeff Flake on Twitter
- Mesa mayor appears to call Trump an ‘idiot’ in talks with Sen. Jeff Flake
- Arizona congressman has hopes tax bill helps all Americans
- Democrats, others suing over Arizona political spending law