PHOENIX — An Amber Alert has been cancelled for a 2-year-old boy from Hayden, Arizona, according to the Arizona Department of Transportation.
Randy Sims was found safely at his grandparents’ house in Hayden, Arizona.
The alert was issued after he was last seen heading north on San Pedro Road in Hayden, Arizona. The child was allegedly abducted by Emmett Sims, 35.
Randy was last seen in a black T-shirt with light blue long sleeves with a Spider Man logo on the front.
He was also in a diaper.
Emmett is described as a 5’7″ male with brown hair and brown eyes, wearing a white muscle shirt and light brown pants.
He has a mole on his left cheek.
They were last seen on foot.
- Lockdown lifted on Peoria buildings after ‘suspicious’ package found
- Cool front expected to blow into Arizona but little chance for rain, snow
- Arizona researchers find evidence of ice cliffs on Mars
- Mix Up Bar named coziest restaurant in Arizona
- Phoenix Madison Square Garden once the center for events in the Valley