PHOENIX — An Amber Alert has been cancelled for a 2-year-old boy from Hayden, Arizona, according to the Arizona Department of Transportation.
Randy Sims was found safely at his grandparents’ house in Hayden, Arizona.
The alert was issued after he was last seen heading north on San Pedro Road in Hayden, Arizona. The child was allegedly abducted by Emmett Sims, 35.
Randy was last seen in a black T-shirt with light blue long sleeves with a Spider Man logo on the front.
He was also in a diaper.
Emmett is described as a 5’7″ male with brown hair and brown eyes, wearing a white muscle shirt and light brown pants.
He has a mole on his left cheek.
They were last seen on foot.
- MCSO to change to all-orange inmate uniforms to save taxpayer money
- Glendale Glitters to light up West Valley suburb for the holiday season
- Here are five tips for Black Friday you shouldn’t ignore
- Here are 10 things Arizonans should be thankful for on Thanksgiving
- Arizona state senator recovering after collision with drunk driver in Phoenix