PHOENIX — An Amber Alert has been cancelled for a 2-year-old boy from Hayden, Arizona, according to the Arizona Department of Transportation.
Randy Sims was found safely at his grandparents’ house in Hayden, Arizona.
The alert was issued after he was last seen heading north on San Pedro Road in Hayden, Arizona. The child was allegedly abducted by Emmett Sims, 35.
Randy was last seen in a black T-shirt with light blue long sleeves with a Spider Man logo on the front.
He was also in a diaper.
Emmett is described as a 5’7″ male with brown hair and brown eyes, wearing a white muscle shirt and light brown pants.
He has a mole on his left cheek.
They were last seen on foot.
- Latinos in Arizona spent $42B on consumer goods in 2016, study finds
- Arizona tourism office, Chicago Cubs team up to bring Chicagoans to Valley
- Arizona-built spacecraft to slingshot around Earth on Friday
- Arizona ranked No. 10 most diverse state in nation, study finds
- Arizona lawmakers seek solution to sewage leak in two southern cities