PHOENIX — An Amber Alert has been cancelled for a 2-year-old boy from Hayden, Arizona, according to the Arizona Department of Transportation.
Randy Sims was found safely at his grandparents’ house in Hayden, Arizona.
The alert was issued after he was last seen heading north on San Pedro Road in Hayden, Arizona. The child was allegedly abducted by Emmett Sims, 35.
Randy was last seen in a black T-shirt with light blue long sleeves with a Spider Man logo on the front.
He was also in a diaper.
Emmett is described as a 5’7″ male with brown hair and brown eyes, wearing a white muscle shirt and light brown pants.
He has a mole on his left cheek.
They were last seen on foot.
- Local investor envisions a haunting future for historic Peoria hotel
- Police: Guard at state office arrested in no-injury shooting
- California-based company to move manufacturing operations to Goodyear
- Arizona inmate’s coarse wording does not bar suit against cops
- Which type of hard drive is the most reliable?