PHOENIX — An Amber Alert has been cancelled for a 2-year-old boy from Hayden, Arizona, according to the Arizona Department of Transportation.
Randy Sims was found safely at his grandparents’ house in Hayden, Arizona.
The alert was issued after he was last seen heading north on San Pedro Road in Hayden, Arizona. The child was allegedly abducted by Emmett Sims, 35.
Randy was last seen in a black T-shirt with light blue long sleeves with a Spider Man logo on the front.
He was also in a diaper.
Emmett is described as a 5’7″ male with brown hair and brown eyes, wearing a white muscle shirt and light brown pants.
He has a mole on his left cheek.
They were last seen on foot.
- Tempe police, federal agents haul in 30,000 fentanyl pills during traffic stop
- Veteran linguist becomes professor at University of Arizona
- Lost Lake Festival to feature life-sized games like pool, foosball
- Phoenix police chief: City will be prepared for Trump rally
- Extra restrictions in place for Phoenix area freeways this weekend