Police require the public’s assistance in finding a suspect who committed multiple armed robberies in the Phoenix area from Oct. 9 and Dec. 9, 2015.
The suspect’s last two robberies occurred at the Credit Union West credit union at 350 E. Dunlap Ave. in Phoenix.
Officials are searching for a black male, 25-30 years old, who is 6-foot tall and 160 pounds with brown eyes. He often wore a dark, hooded sweatshirt with dark pants, gloves and a bandana over the lower part of his face. Police included video footage of one robbery where a victim attempts to subdue the suspect.
Tipsters could earn an award of up to $6,000.
If you have any information regarding this case you may contact Silent Witness at 480-948-6377 or toll free at 1-800-343-TIPS. You can also leave an anonymous tip on the silent witness website at silentwitness.org.
- Six haunted spots to grab a Halloween bite in the Phoenix area
- Phoenix among US cities that have changed the most in past decade
- Main Street Minute: Breakfast chain opens 2nd Phoenix spot
- Three cities in Arizona earn top ranks for advancing LGBT rights
- Off Central: Guitar-making school puts Phoenix on musical maps