PHOENIX — According to the Arizona Department of Transportation, the following Phoenix-area highway travel advisories have been issued for the weekend of Feb. 26:
• Loop 202 off-ramps will be temporarily closed in areas between Loop 101 (Price Freeway) and Broadway Road in Mesa from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday for sign and pavement-marking work. Expect individual off-ramps to be closed for approximately one hour at a time.
• Northbound Loop 101 off-ramp at Shea Boulevard in Scottsdale will be closed overnight from 10 p.m. Friday to 7 a.m. Saturday for a widening project. Northbound Loop 101 on-ramp and southbound off-ramp at Shea Boulevard will also be closed overnight from 10 p.m. Saturday to 5 a.m. Sunday for a widening project.
• Northbound Interstate 17 will be narrowed to one lane overnight between 7th Avenue and Adams Street from 9 p.m. Sunday to 5 a.m. Monday for pavement repair. Northbound I-17 on- and off-ramps in the area will also be closed at times.
- Off Central: Phoenix man works as auctioneer for more than 30 years
- Interstate 17 near downtown Phoenix to be restricted over Nov. 17 weekend
- Study: Phoenix climbs ranks of metro cities with better access to jobs
- Glendale police found 13-year-old boy who went missing Thursday
- Phoenix could see record heat for Thanksgiving holiday