There’s some monkeying around going on at the International Space Station — literally.
In order to celebrate nearing the end of a more than year-long mission to study the long-term effects of spaceflight, astronaut Scott Kelly decided to break out a gorilla suit and have a little fun with zero gravity.
Kelly, who will hold the United States record for most consecutive days in space — 520, to be exact — will return to Earth on March 1.
- AAA Arizona expects record-breaking travelers over holiday weekend
- ‘What the Fluff’ challenge makes us all magicians in the eyes of our dogs
- Twitter flags Joe Arpaio’s US Senate campaign page as potentially unsafe
- Trump announces plans for Pentagon to create ‘Space Force’
- Weekend wrap-up: The biggest Arizona stories from past weekend