There’s some monkeying around going on at the International Space Station — literally.
In order to celebrate nearing the end of a more than year-long mission to study the long-term effects of spaceflight, astronaut Scott Kelly decided to break out a gorilla suit and have a little fun with zero gravity.
Kelly, who will hold the United States record for most consecutive days in space — 520, to be exact — will return to Earth on March 1.
- Website reveals spooky correlations between ‘Stranger Things’ and 1980s
- Group of men pull off impromptu performance after delayed flight
- Arizona college student goes viral for rigging ‘Seinfeld’ theme door alarm
- NASA researchers looking to protect astronauts from health problems
- October marks 60th anniversary of start of space program