There’s some monkeying around going on at the International Space Station — literally.
In order to celebrate nearing the end of a more than year-long mission to study the long-term effects of spaceflight, astronaut Scott Kelly decided to break out a gorilla suit and have a little fun with zero gravity.
Kelly, who will hold the United States record for most consecutive days in space — 520, to be exact — will return to Earth on March 1.
- Homeowner sets up explosive device to ward off package thief
- Elon Musk, Space X plan to launch rocket in space by 2018
- Little girl gets big surprise after first time seeing her father without a beard
- Trump blames Democrats for woman’s death, immigrant’s acquittal
- Arizona Treasurer Jeff DeWit to be nominated for key role at NASA