There's a new kid on the block at #FPZoo -- a Nigerian dwarf goat kid, that is!Chewbacca, as she has been named, was born yesterday morning and appears bright, active and alert after her medical exam today. This little one can now be seen on exhibit inside the Franklin Farm barn. Read the full press release at www.zoonewengland.org/babygoatPosted by Franklin Park Zoo on Wednesday, February 17, 2016
Get ready to say, “Awwwww!”
The Franklin Park Zoo in Boston has welcomed a newborn baby goat — and it’s the cutest thing you’ve ever seen.
Chewbacca, the name of the Nigerian dwarf goat, was born to parents Leia and Lucky on Feb. 16, according to the Huffington Post.
“We are thrilled to share the news of this birth and we hope people will stop by during this school vacation week to see this adorable new addition,” John Linehan, zoo president and CEO, said in a release.
Weighing just 4 pounds, Chewbacca first had a hard time standing by herself, but eventually got the hang of the whole thing.
She will live with her parents in the Franklin Farm section of the zoo, according to the article.
- The Amazon Echo is cool, but it’s much cooler when fire is involved
- At least four hurt, suspect dead in shooting at YouTube headquarters
- Apparently you can turn a roll of aluminum foil into a knife
- ‘A limb from Lego’ – an 18-year-old built a prosthetic arm
- Hold your horses: Runaway horse leads man on long chase