There's a new kid on the block at #FPZoo -- a Nigerian dwarf goat kid, that is!Chewbacca, as she has been named, was born yesterday morning and appears bright, active and alert after her medical exam today. This little one can now be seen on exhibit inside the Franklin Farm barn. Read the full press release at www.zoonewengland.org/babygoatPosted by Franklin Park Zoo on Wednesday, February 17, 2016
Get ready to say, “Awwwww!”
The Franklin Park Zoo in Boston has welcomed a newborn baby goat — and it’s the cutest thing you’ve ever seen.
Chewbacca, the name of the Nigerian dwarf goat, was born to parents Leia and Lucky on Feb. 16, according to the Huffington Post.
“We are thrilled to share the news of this birth and we hope people will stop by during this school vacation week to see this adorable new addition,” John Linehan, zoo president and CEO, said in a release.
Weighing just 4 pounds, Chewbacca first had a hard time standing by herself, but eventually got the hang of the whole thing.
She will live with her parents in the Franklin Farm section of the zoo, according to the article.
- Homeowner sets up explosive device to ward off package thief
- 14-year-old Phoenix boy meets first responders who saved his life
- Watch as two men base jump off Switzerland mountain into tiny plane
- Little girl gets big surprise after first time seeing her father without a beard
- Stunning video shows paraglider ‘flying’ across the globe