PHOENIX — Valley basketball fans have another reason to head to Phoenix Suns games this season: Discounted tickets and free cell phone data.
The team announced the deal Tuesday and said it only applies to fans who use Verizon Wireless. According to the offer on the Suns’ website, discounted tickets will be paired with a certain amount of data depending on the amount of games purchased.
|Lower bowl:||1 GB||3 GB||6 GB||9 GB||11 GB||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Upper bowl:||0.5 GB||1.5 GB||3 GB||4.5 GB||6 GB||7.5 GB||9 GB||10.5 GB||11 GB|
Note: The deal is capped at 11 GB of data.
“This is an exciting way for Suns fans to engage more with the team they love,” Krista Bourne with Verizon said in a press release. “Phoenix Suns fans are sharing posts on social media and using the Suns app to interact with the team, so extra data on the nation’s most reliable network has real value.”
The deal is good for all remaining regular season Suns home games. The team closes out regular season play April 13.
The offer is part of Verizon’s FreeBee Perks reward program. After purchasing the tickets, fans will be asked to enter the phone number of their account and the data will be added automatically.
“From millennials to families, data is a new-age form of desirable rewards for our fans,” Suns President Jason Rowley said in the release.
The Suns are the first NBA team to work with cell service provider to offer the deal.
- Arizona Lottery to feature local artist’s designs on tickets for first time
- Actor, comedian Jerry Seinfeld to perform in Tucson in September
- Former Phoenix Suns star Steve Nash sells Paradise Valley home for $3.2 million
- Suns’ Steve Albert retires after 45 years in sportscasting
- Feeling lucky? Two Arizona MVD locations in Phoenix area to sell lottery tickets