Salud! Mark National Tequila Day at these Phoenix-area spots
PHOENIX — Get ready for the excuse you needed on a Monday: It’s National Tequila Day!
Someone, somewhere (we think they’re pretty bright) decided that July 24 would be the day the nation pays tribute to tequila.
Rather than telling you where to buy tequila — we’d recommend any grocery, convenience or drug store in town — we thought we’d put together a list of the best tequila spots around.
After all, sipping on tequila while sitting on a patio sure sounds great! Just be sure to drink some water as well.
While you could stay home and whip up your own tequila drink, Phoenix has quite a few places that serve them up on a daily basis.
We searched the Internet (or just browsed Yelp) to give you a rundown of some of the best tequila places Phoenix has to offer.
Flip through the gallery below to get some ideas of the best Phoenix spots to grab some tequila-based cocktails. Just be sure to make plans to get home safely if you overindulge.
- Glendale Glitters to light up West Valley suburb for the holiday season
- Gilbert woman launches eco-friendly gift wrapping company
- 5 rescued after spending night in Phoenix-area desert due to stuck car
- American Express to add to Phoenix campus, relocate 3,000 jobs there
- Here are some tips for those traveling out of Arizona this Thanksgiving