Salud! Mark National Tequila Day at these Phoenix-area spots
PHOENIX — Get ready for the excuse you needed on a Monday: It’s National Tequila Day!
Someone, somewhere (we think they’re pretty bright) decided that July 24 would be the day the nation pays tribute to tequila.
Rather than telling you where to buy tequila — we’d recommend any grocery, convenience or drug store in town — we thought we’d put together a list of the best tequila spots around.
After all, sipping on tequila while sitting on a patio sure sounds great! Just be sure to drink some water as well.
While you could stay home and whip up your own tequila drink, Phoenix has quite a few places that serve them up on a daily basis.
We searched the Internet (or just browsed Yelp) to give you a rundown of some of the best tequila places Phoenix has to offer.
Flip through the gallery below to get some ideas of the best Phoenix spots to grab some tequila-based cocktails. Just be sure to make plans to get home safely if you overindulge.
- Phoenix could see ‘tens of millions’ in profits from Lost Lake Festival
- West Phoenix Abrazo hospital to close before Christmas
- FBI searches for scarf-wearing suspect in 10 Valley robberies
- Phoenix police to begin landfill search for missing woman next week
- Phoenix woman sentenced for framing husband’s ex as stalker