Salud! Mark National Margarita Day at these Phoenix-area spots
PHOENIX — Get ready for the excuse you needed on a Thursday: It’s National Margarita Day!
Someone, somewhere (we think they’re pretty bright) decided that Feb. 22 would be the day the nation pays tribute to margaritas, those tasty tequila-based drinks.
Rather than telling you where to buy margaritas — it’s pretty tough to find a truly bad one in Arizona — we thought we’d put together a list of the best margarita spots around.
After all, sipping on margarita while watching the world cruise by sure sounds great! Just be sure to drink some water as well.
While you could stay home and whip up your own margarita, Phoenix has quite a few places that serve them up on a daily basis.
We searched the internet (or just browsed Yelp) to give you a rundown of some of the best places Phoenix has to offer.
Flip through the gallery below to get some ideas of the best Phoenix spots to grab some tequila-based cocktails. Just be sure to make plans to get home safely if you overindulge.
- Phoenix police searching for sheep missing since 2013
- Phoenix ranked among most affordable travel destinations in US
- Phoenix ISM Raceway dropped from IndyCar’s 2019 schedule
- Get ready for dogs – Phoenix is No. 6 city for pet-friendly vacation spots
- Part of Interstate 10, 17 to be closed during June 22 weekend