It’s a natural phenomenon that typically happens once a year in February.
A phenomenon that attracts photographers and onlookers to Yosemite National Park’s Horsetail Fall, where the seasonal waterfall that flows in winter and spring looks like fire running down the side of a cliff.
It’s a phenomenon that happens when the conditions are right and the setting sun illuminates the waterfall, making it glow in orange and red.
Recently this natural phenomenon was captured by Qin Gu in an incredible time lapse video.
- Javelinas being handfed attack 2 in northern Arizona homes
- YouTuber captures gnarly crash during California triathlon on GoPro
- Ruling: California medical marijuana letter works like Arizona cards
- Correction: Veterans Home-Shooting story
- Arizona agencies, officials build new box homes for bats near Tucson