It’s a natural phenomenon that typically happens once a year in February.
A phenomenon that attracts photographers and onlookers to Yosemite National Park’s Horsetail Fall, where the seasonal waterfall that flows in winter and spring looks like fire running down the side of a cliff.
It’s a phenomenon that happens when the conditions are right and the setting sun illuminates the waterfall, making it glow in orange and red.
Recently this natural phenomenon was captured by Qin Gu in an incredible time lapse video.
- Phoenix-based marijuana company plans to turn town into pot resort
- Apple unveils $999 iPhone X, loses ‘home’ button
- Suspected kidnapping victim spotted in Arizona has been found in Nevada
- Kidnapping victim from California spotted in Phoenix area
- Arizona man taken to burn center after Lake Havasu boat fire