It’s a natural phenomenon that typically happens once a year in February.
A phenomenon that attracts photographers and onlookers to Yosemite National Park’s Horsetail Fall, where the seasonal waterfall that flows in winter and spring looks like fire running down the side of a cliff.
It’s a phenomenon that happens when the conditions are right and the setting sun illuminates the waterfall, making it glow in orange and red.
Recently this natural phenomenon was captured by Qin Gu in an incredible time lapse video.
- Arizona man taken to burn center after Lake Havasu boat fire
- Prescott called the best place for nature lovers in Arizona
- Arizona wildlife officials to help West Virginia restore elk population
- Fawn taken from Arizona desert, wildlife agency takes over care
- China Magic Noodle House named best Chinese restaurant in Arizona