It’s a natural phenomenon that typically happens once a year in February.
A phenomenon that attracts photographers and onlookers to Yosemite National Park’s Horsetail Fall, where the seasonal waterfall that flows in winter and spring looks like fire running down the side of a cliff.
It’s a phenomenon that happens when the conditions are right and the setting sun illuminates the waterfall, making it glow in orange and red.
Recently this natural phenomenon was captured by Qin Gu in an incredible time lapse video.
- Phoenix-based restaurant company expanding to San Diego
- Arizona US Rep. Andy Biggs files motion to censure Rep. Maxine Waters
- California residents fleeing to Phoenix, Tucson for jobs, website says
- Could mandatory new home solar soon happen in Arizona?
- How valuable is Arizona? Experts estimate cost of states in U.S.