SURPRISE, Ariz. — Surprise Police Department have apprehended two suspects in connection to a homicide that occurred on Feb. 9 at a residence in the area of 15500 West Agua Linda Lane.
Officers arrested 24-year-old Andrew Thomas Lauro, and investigators located a second suspect in 23-year-old Montez Lavell Wright III in Michigan.
Lauro has been booked into the Maricopa County Fourth Avenue Jail for two counts of first degree murder, two counts of armed robbery and one count of first degree burglary.
Wright is currently being held in Michigan and is awaiting extradition back to Arizona, where he is facing the same charges as Lauro.
At this time, the detectives will be working closely with the Maricopa County Attorney’s Office as they continue to proceed through this investigation.
- Surprise police say 82-year-old man returned home safe, in good health
- Most drinking water sources in Arizona public schools have no lead
- Silver Alert canceled after missing Surprise man returns home
- Silver Alert canceled for missing man from Surprise
- Democrats announce over 60 speakers for convention, 3 are from Arizona