You won’t need to say “Sorry” for this one.
YouTube user Ten Second Songs posted a video on Feb. 18 of him restyling Justin Bieber’s “Sorry” into not one, not two, but 20 different styles.
(Yes, that’s right, 2-0.)
Anthony Vincent, the mastermind behind the channel, asked viewers in a Facebook post who they felt were the greatest musical artists, and boy, he did not disappoint.
Vincent perfectly replicated the styles of Hanson, Ricky Martin and even classic rock band KISS in the hit song.
(No wonder the video garnered up nearly a million views in just a day!)
We’re not saying “Sorry” for keeping this on repeat all day.
- Group of men pull off impromptu performance after delayed flight
- Arizona college student goes viral for rigging ‘Seinfeld’ theme door alarm
- Reports: Google uncovers ads by Russian operatives
- How long is the shortest flight in the world? 80 seconds
- House built with LEGO bricks holds special museum in basement