You won’t need to say “Sorry” for this one.
YouTube user Ten Second Songs posted a video on Feb. 18 of him restyling Justin Bieber’s “Sorry” into not one, not two, but 20 different styles.
(Yes, that’s right, 2-0.)
Anthony Vincent, the mastermind behind the channel, asked viewers in a Facebook post who they felt were the greatest musical artists, and boy, he did not disappoint.
Vincent perfectly replicated the styles of Hanson, Ricky Martin and even classic rock band KISS in the hit song.
(No wonder the video garnered up nearly a million views in just a day!)
We’re not saying “Sorry” for keeping this on repeat all day.
- This crowd is delightfully shocked by Blue Angels at Chicago Air and Water Show
- Kelli Ward attacks Flake in new campaign ad, claiming ‘Arizona deserves better’
- Study shows what music Arizona listens to the most
- Husky howls every time he’s told to get in the back seat
- ‘Despacito’ becomes most-viewed video on YouTube