You won’t need to say “Sorry” for this one.
YouTube user Ten Second Songs posted a video on Feb. 18 of him restyling Justin Bieber’s “Sorry” into not one, not two, but 20 different styles.
(Yes, that’s right, 2-0.)
Anthony Vincent, the mastermind behind the channel, asked viewers in a Facebook post who they felt were the greatest musical artists, and boy, he did not disappoint.
Vincent perfectly replicated the styles of Hanson, Ricky Martin and even classic rock band KISS in the hit song.
(No wonder the video garnered up nearly a million views in just a day!)
We’re not saying “Sorry” for keeping this on repeat all day.
- ‘What the Fluff’ challenge makes us all magicians in the eyes of our dogs
- Pair of Golden Retrievers assist toddler in early morning escapade
- Chinese police officer lends helping hand to man crossing busy street
- Watch this video of the most relaxed bear cub you’ll ever see
- The Amazon Echo is cool, but it’s much cooler when fire is involved