Paul Bender, former Supreme Court law clerk, chief deputy associate solicitor general of the United States and dean of the Arizona State University School of Law is our sole guest this week.
Paul answers our questions about:
- Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia’s legacy
- Who are the leading candidates to replace him? Who could get confirmed?
- What happens in the case of a 4-4 tie vote in the Supreme Court?
- What are the most significant cases impacted by Scalia’s demise?
And in the final segment, Mike and Mike discuss the political implications of the impending appointment fight.
- Supreme Court to rule on Trump travel ban
- Arizona court to review ruling on medical marijuana on campuses
- Arizona court: Officers violated man’s rights with warrantless GPS tracking
- Medical marijuana in Arizona will not be challenged by US Supreme Court
- Supreme Court allows full enforcement of Trump travel ban