PHOENIX — It’s the question on every single’s mind when they meet someone new: What are you looking for?
With the dating world becoming increasingly blurry and impersonal since the advent of flirt texting and dating apps, a survey featured on The Huffington Post finally answers this question.
The survey, which was conducted by a dating app called Clover, asked 15,000 people if they were looking for new friends, hookups, casual dating or a long-term relationship.
The results were then organized by city and state. Arizonans, it turns out, are primarily looking for long-term relationships. New Yorkers are also looking for commitments, while Californians just want to hook up.
Chicagoans are just looking for friends, along with Georgians, but Texans and Minnesotans prefer to casually date.
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- 12 things to watch before the Oscars
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Best and worst of Super Bowl commercials
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Operation Santa Claus needs holiday help
- This college bowl season is likely to be epic
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night
- New bone marrow procedure holds promise for healing pain