PHOENIX — A teen and an elderly male are in serious condition after a two-car collision Wednesday night.
At approximately 8:30 p.m., the Phoenix Fire Department responded to a crash near 19th Avenue and Thunderbird Road.
The crash involved a Chevy Blazer and a two-door BMW. The driver of the BMW, a 17-year-old female, was extricated from the vehicle. She was taken to the hospital in serious condition.
A 78-year-old male, the driver of the Blazer, was able to exit the car himself, but he, too, suffered serious injuries.
The phoenix Police Department does not yet know what caused the accident, and the names of the victims have not yet been released. Drivers are asked to avoid the area for the next few hours.
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Water tips to save money, help save the Earth
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life
- 5 potential warning signs about your child's development