PHOENIX — Pizzeria Bianco in downtown Phoenix is nationally known for its fresh ingredients and modern takes on classic recipes. But some things never get old.
Foodie website The Daily Meal recently ranked the restaurant as having the third-best pizza in the country for the second time in a row. This is the third time Pizzeria Bianco has been featured on the site.
The site named the signature Marinara Pizza as the favorite, but also wrote that it was impossible to go wrong at this restaurant.
“This is another case where any pie will likely be better than most you’ve had in your life,” read the review.
The restaurant is the masterpiece of Chris Bianco, a New York native. His creations have also been praised by food and culture website Thrillist, as well as national publications like Rachael Ray’s magazine and The New York Times.
Coming in second place was Di Fara in Brooklyn, N.Y., with Frank Pepe from New Haven, Conn., taking the No. 1 spot. These two restaurants have held the top rankings in the past lists on Daily Meal.
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night
- New bone marrow procedure holds promise for healing pain
- The best places to celebrate Fall in Phoenix
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- Diet, exercise and aspirin: 3 tools to fight colon cancer
- 2016 baseball highlights, bloopers and blunders
- See how CFOs really feel about business in the Valley
- The best television shows on the internet
- A preseason guide to avoid holiday weight gain
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns