PHOENIX — Pizzeria Bianco in downtown Phoenix is nationally known for its fresh ingredients and modern takes on classic recipes. But some things never get old.
Foodie website The Daily Meal recently ranked the restaurant as having the third-best pizza in the country for the second time in a row. This is the third time Pizzeria Bianco has been featured on the site.
The site named the signature Marinara Pizza as the favorite, but also wrote that it was impossible to go wrong at this restaurant.
“This is another case where any pie will likely be better than most you’ve had in your life,” read the review.
The restaurant is the masterpiece of Chris Bianco, a New York native. His creations have also been praised by food and culture website Thrillist, as well as national publications like Rachael Ray’s magazine and The New York Times.
Coming in second place was Di Fara in Brooklyn, N.Y., with Frank Pepe from New Haven, Conn., taking the No. 1 spot. These two restaurants have held the top rankings in the past lists on Daily Meal.
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon