PHOENIX — Valley police departments continue to look for the suspects of a home invasion that took place last month in central Phoenix.
Silent Witness said three men forcibly entered a residence on Tuesday, July 22, at 2:15 a.m., and two adult males were home at the time. One of the suspects simulated a handgun covered with cloth and demanded money and drugs. All three suspects made off with numerous items from the house — located on the 700 block of East Pierce Street — including credit cards.
Authorities said the stolen credit cards were used later that morning at a Chevron gas station in Scottsdale and at a Walmart store in Mesa.
The first suspect is about 30 years old, 5-foot-10 and 200 pounds with short, dark hair and several tattoos on both arms and his chest. He was wearing a black “California Diamond Supply” tank top and black shoes at the time.
The second suspect is roughly 35 years old, 5-foot-11 and 200 pounds. He is bald and has a mustache and was wearing a gray T-shirt, blue jeans and brown shoes during the home invasion
The third suspect is between 20 and 28 years old, and is 5-foot-8 and 170 pounds with a stocky build and red hair. He was wearing reading glasses and a white tank top at on the morning of July 22.
All three suspects are Hispanic.
Authorities said they left the home in a dark-colored, four-door compact sedan — possibly a Toyota Camry.
If you have any information on this case, police are asking you to call Silent Witness at 480-W-I-T-N-E-S-S (480-948-6377) or toll free at 1-800-343-T-I-P-S. You can also leave an anonymous tip on the Silent Witness website. You may earn a cash reward of as much as $1,000 if you provide information that leads to the arrests or indictments of the suspects.
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- 2016 baseball highlights, bloopers and blunders
- See how CFOs really feel about business in the Valley
- The best television shows on the internet
- A preseason guide to avoid holiday weight gain
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee