PHOENIX — Valley police departments continue to look for the suspects of a home invasion that took place last month in central Phoenix.
Silent Witness said three men forcibly entered a residence on Tuesday, July 22, at 2:15 a.m., and two adult males were home at the time. One of the suspects simulated a handgun covered with cloth and demanded money and drugs. All three suspects made off with numerous items from the house — located on the 700 block of East Pierce Street — including credit cards.
Authorities said the stolen credit cards were used later that morning at a Chevron gas station in Scottsdale and at a Walmart store in Mesa.
The first suspect is about 30 years old, 5-foot-10 and 200 pounds with short, dark hair and several tattoos on both arms and his chest. He was wearing a black “California Diamond Supply” tank top and black shoes at the time.
The second suspect is roughly 35 years old, 5-foot-11 and 200 pounds. He is bald and has a mustache and was wearing a gray T-shirt, blue jeans and brown shoes during the home invasion
The third suspect is between 20 and 28 years old, and is 5-foot-8 and 170 pounds with a stocky build and red hair. He was wearing reading glasses and a white tank top at on the morning of July 22.
All three suspects are Hispanic.
Authorities said they left the home in a dark-colored, four-door compact sedan — possibly a Toyota Camry.
If you have any information on this case, police are asking you to call Silent Witness at 480-W-I-T-N-E-S-S (480-948-6377) or toll free at 1-800-343-T-I-P-S. You can also leave an anonymous tip on the Silent Witness website. You may earn a cash reward of as much as $1,000 if you provide information that leads to the arrests or indictments of the suspects.
- Affordable small home makeovers for Mother's Day
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life