PHOENIX — In the wake of the Veterans Affairs scandal, the VA wants to hear what veterans think.
The administration is holding a town hall meeting in Phoenix Wednesday to get input from veterans about their concerns over their care at VA facilities.
The meeting is open to the public.
New Veterans Affairs Secretary Robert McDonald announced that similar meetings will be held at VA facilities across the country and are designed to rebuild trust in the VA system. He promised an “open and frank” discussion about the problems with the system. VA representatives will also be on hand to help veterans enroll in the VA’s eBenefit program.
The town hall meeting will occur from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. at the VA Phoenix Regional Office at 3333 N. Central Ave.
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy