PHOENIX — Pizza chain Mellow Mushroom turns 40 this year, and to celebrate, they are offering prices off their original menu for one day only.
All day Wednesday, patrons dining in at any metro Phoenix Mellow Mushroom will pay just “30 cents for Coke products, 75 cents for Michelob, Budweiser or PBR and $2.50 for a small cheese pizza,” as part of “Way Back Wednesday,” according to PRWeb.com.
The restaurant company is also holding a contest and the grand prize is a trip to Amsterdam — no surprise for a pizza parlor specializing in stone-baked pizzas since 1974.
In each location there will be a backdrop of the original Mellow Mushroom Pizza, which first began in Atlanta. Customers are encouraged to pose in front of it and then share their photos to Instagram with the hashtag “#40YearsBaked” in order to enter.
Since opening 40 years ago, Mellow Mushroom has over 170 locations in 18 states.
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon