PHOENIX — Pizza chain Mellow Mushroom turns 40 this year, and to celebrate, they are offering prices off their original menu for one day only.
All day Wednesday, patrons dining in at any metro Phoenix Mellow Mushroom will pay just “30 cents for Coke products, 75 cents for Michelob, Budweiser or PBR and $2.50 for a small cheese pizza,” as part of “Way Back Wednesday,” according to PRWeb.com.
The restaurant company is also holding a contest and the grand prize is a trip to Amsterdam — no surprise for a pizza parlor specializing in stone-baked pizzas since 1974.
In each location there will be a backdrop of the original Mellow Mushroom Pizza, which first began in Atlanta. Customers are encouraged to pose in front of it and then share their photos to Instagram with the hashtag “#40YearsBaked” in order to enter.
Since opening 40 years ago, Mellow Mushroom has over 170 locations in 18 states.
- 7 common ways to get sued by your employees
- Why it might be time to upgrade your toilet
- Arizona teachers are building a better future by using technology in the classroom
- How to make summer reading fun for the whole family
- How to find relief for chronic joint pain
- Can the NBA Lottery save the Suns?
- Skip Urgent Care: 5 ailments you can treat with telemedicine
- Skin Cancer in Arizona: Stats, facts and new immunotherapy drugs making strides
- Distracted walking injuries end up not so funny
- Scary situations: 5 quick tips before you let a contractor in your home
- Four ways telemedicine is changing the health care industry
- 5 mistakes homeowners make in the spring
- Three rivers run through it: Exploring Arizona's waterways
- Smart home basics: things you need to know to get started
- 5 Surprising things causing back pain
- Arizona agriculture is a $17.1B industry
- Timeline: Arizona's roots in brewing history
- 5 reasons to love the D-backs this season
- Tips for taking your home entertainment experience to the backyard
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments