PHOENIX — College football fans rejoice! While the season has not quite started yet, tickets are now available for the Fiesta Bowl and Cactus Bowl.
Tickets went on sale for the Fiesta Bowl and Cactus Bowl Wednesday morning and start at $75 and $20, respectively.
The 44th Annual Fiesta Bowl kicks off Dec. 31 at University of Phoenix Stadium. The College Football Playoff selection committee has not yet decided the which two teams will face off.
The 26th Annual Cactus Bowl will feature a new Jan. 2, 2015 match-up between the Big 12 and the Pac-12 at Sun Devil Stadium.
For group sales and ticket package information contact the Fiesta Bowl Ticket Office at email@example.com or call (480) 350-0911.
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon