Hundreds of people at an outdoor shopping center were recently treated to a rousing surprise performance from violinist Lindsey Stirling, a 27-year-old woman that hails from Gilbert, Arizona.
Stirling busted out her hit song “Master of Tides” for the scores of shoppers, and she had backup dancers, pyrotechnics and waterworks in tow to make for a flash mob-like sight.
Treasure Island, eat your heart out.
A video of the performance says she partnered with the UE (Ultimate Ears) BOOM team to help her sound come out loud and clear at the shopping center. Twenty-five wireless speakers — as well as 15 cameras — were set up for the event.
The performance happened on the evening of July 18, the video says, but the final recording wasn’t uploaded to YouTube until last week. It was filmed at the Americana at Brand in Glendale, Calif.
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon