PHOENIX — Police are searching for a man suspected of sexually assaulting a woman in the parking lot of Chandler Fashion Center.
In a release, police said the assault happened between 12:45 a.m. and 1 a.m. on Aug. 16. The assault took place near the Buffalo Wild Wings and Harkins Theaters on the mall’s southern end.
Police said the suspect followed the victim to the parking lot.
The suspect is described as a Hispanic male standing between 5-foot-7 and 5-foot-10. He has short dark hair. He was last seen wearing a dark short-sleeved shirt, long pants and dark shoes.
The suspect left the area in a red two-door car. It had light-colored rims or wheel covers.
Anyone with information on this crime is asked to contact the Chandler Police Department at 480-782-4130 or Silent Witness at 480-WITNESS.
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon