PHOENIX — The Mesa Police Department says a 16-year-old boy has been missing since Sunday morning.
Armando Lopez was last seen at his residence near Broadway and Longmore roads around 10:30 a.m., according to police. He is believed to have left on foot and has not been seen or heard from since.
Lopez is 5-foot-4 and about 98 pounds and has slight Cerebral Palsy. He walks with a limp on his right side and has limited use of his right arm, police said.
Lopez is Hispanic and has brown hair and brown eyes. He wears black eyeglasses and was last seen wearing a grey T-shirt with black lettering and navy blue shorts.
Mesa police are asking anyone with information on the teen or his location to call their Missing Persons Unit at 480-644-2211 or Investigator Gonzales at 480-644-2487.
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- 12 things to watch before the Oscars
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Best and worst of Super Bowl commercials
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Operation Santa Claus needs holiday help
- This college bowl season is likely to be epic
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night
- New bone marrow procedure holds promise for healing pain