PHOENIX — The Mesa Police Department says a 16-year-old boy has been missing since Sunday morning.
Armando Lopez was last seen at his residence near Broadway and Longmore roads around 10:30 a.m., according to police. He is believed to have left on foot and has not been seen or heard from since.
Lopez is 5-foot-4 and about 98 pounds and has slight Cerebral Palsy. He walks with a limp on his right side and has limited use of his right arm, police said.
Lopez is Hispanic and has brown hair and brown eyes. He wears black eyeglasses and was last seen wearing a grey T-shirt with black lettering and navy blue shorts.
Mesa police are asking anyone with information on the teen or his location to call their Missing Persons Unit at 480-644-2211 or Investigator Gonzales at 480-644-2487.
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food