PHOENIX — Actor Frankie Muniz’s Phoenix mansion went for sale in January, and it recently sold to a well-known golf instructor.
The Phoenix Business Journal reports Muniz, best known for his lead role in the sitcom “Malcolm in the Middle,” sold his ultra-modern home to Henry “Hank” Haney and his wife for $2.85 million. The house is on East Lafayette Boulevard in the Arcadia area of Phoenix.
Hank Haney is a top-tier golf instructor whose most recognizable client was Tiger Woods. He also has a show on the Golf Channel called The Haney Project where he helps athletes and celebrities improve their game. Shows have centered around Charles Barkley, Michael Phelps and Ray Romano.
The home, built in 2008, is 5,438 square feet with four bedrooms, four bathrooms and a four-car garage. Muniz originally listed the house at $2.9 million, the Phoenix Business Journal reported, but bought it for $2.65 million more than three years earlier.
Muniz, 28, last appeared in a TV movie titled “Blast Vegas” in 2013, but he now spends more of his time racing cars and playing in a rock band. He also is a regular bidder at the Barrett-Jackson car auction in Scottsdale each January.
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon