PHOENIX — A young man who went missing early Sunday morning in Peoria has been located, a Peoria official said.
Peoria police said 20-year-old Andre Daniels went missing around 4:30 a.m. near 75th Avenue between Cactus Road and Peoria Avenue. He was wearing a dark shirt and shorts with black high-top shoes and white socks at the time, according to police.
Police said Daniels is blind and deaf and has a reduced mental capacity.
Amanda Jacinto of the city of Peoria reported that Daniels had been found around 10 a.m. several miles away from where he was last spotted.
Jacinto said he was a little dehydrated when found, but in a good condition otherwise.
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Water tips to save money, help save the Earth
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life
- 5 potential warning signs about your child's development