PHOENIX — A teenage boy is dead after being found unresponsive in a north Phoenix residential pool.
The Phoenix Fire Department said crews responded to a call about a boy who was drowning just after 9:30 p.m. The caller told the Phoenix FD that the 15-year-old boy was found in a pool for an unknown amount of time and was unresponsive after being pulled out.
Fire and police units arrived at 2841 E. Pontiac Dr. a short time later and began treating the boy, identified as Trevon Brown.
According to firefighters, Brown was playing in the water with friends when
he started shaking and convulsing.
Crews used advanced life support when transporting him to a hospital, but he died a short time later, Phoenix police said.
Police are investigating the incident, and detectives do not suspect foul play at this time.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
- Affordable small home makeovers for Mother's Day
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life