PHOENIX — Police continue to search for a teen who committed an armed robbery at a Circle K store in west Phoenix in early March.
Silent Witness said a Hispanic male around 17 years old entered the convenience store — located at 2120 N. 35th Ave. — with a gun on March 5, 2014, at 11:20 p.m. and directed an employee to the cash register, demanding money and cigarettes.
Authorities said the suspect also attempted to get keys to a car parked outside. The clerk told the robber he did not know who owned the car, according to police, and the teen exited the store and was last seen running westbound on Monte Vista Road.
The suspect is approximately 5-foot-2 and was wearing a black Miami Heat jersey over a black T-shirt with dark jeans, leather gloves, a black beanie hat and a blue bandana over his face on the night of the robbery.
If you have any information on this case, police are asking you to call Silent Witness at 480-W-I-T-N-E-S-S (480-948-6377) or toll free at 1-800-343-TIPS. You can also leave an anonymous tip on the Silent Witness website. You may earn a cash reward of as much as $1,000 if you provide information that leads to the arrest or indictment of the suspect.
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- 12 things to watch before the Oscars
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Best and worst of Super Bowl commercials
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Operation Santa Claus needs holiday help
- This college bowl season is likely to be epic
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night