PHOENIX — Police continue to search for a teen who committed an armed robbery at a Circle K store in west Phoenix in early March.
Silent Witness said a Hispanic male around 17 years old entered the convenience store — located at 2120 N. 35th Ave. — with a gun on March 5, 2014, at 11:20 p.m. and directed an employee to the cash register, demanding money and cigarettes.
Authorities said the suspect also attempted to get keys to a car parked outside. The clerk told the robber he did not know who owned the car, according to police, and the teen exited the store and was last seen running westbound on Monte Vista Road.
The suspect is approximately 5-foot-2 and was wearing a black Miami Heat jersey over a black T-shirt with dark jeans, leather gloves, a black beanie hat and a blue bandana over his face on the night of the robbery.
If you have any information on this case, police are asking you to call Silent Witness at 480-W-I-T-N-E-S-S (480-948-6377) or toll free at 1-800-343-TIPS. You can also leave an anonymous tip on the Silent Witness website. You may earn a cash reward of as much as $1,000 if you provide information that leads to the arrest or indictment of the suspect.
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon