PHOENIX — A Phoenix pastor was arrested Thursday on suspicion of molesting two children and having inappropriate sexual contact with two women, police said.
Jorge Vasquez, the pastor of Iglesia Pentecostales en el Desierto near Interstate 17 and Grant, is accused of committing the crimes between January 2007 and March 2014. Police said the alleged sexual contact and molestation happened during counseling sessions and other times when he was alone with the victims.
Police said there are two adult female victims and two juvenile female victims. None of the victims have been named.
Vasquez was charged with molestation of a child, sexual conduct with a minor, sexual abuse and sexual assault.
Anyone with more information on these crimes is asked to contact the Phoenix Police Department at 602-262-5151 or Silent Witness at 480-WITNESS.
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon