PHOENIX — Barbecue places in the Phoenix area are apparently doing something right.
Little Miss has created a BBQ oasis in the barren smoked meats desert known as Arizona. The owner’s parents live in Texas, so he’s made countless “research trips” to revered spots like Franklin, John Mueller Meat Co., and La BBQ. The studiousness shows through in Little Miss’s signature brisket, cooked in a 14ft smoker.
Thrillist recommended either the brisket or smoked pastrami, but eaters need to arrive early — Little Miss BBQ is known to sell out fast.
Little Miss BBQ, located near University and 44th Street in Phoenix, is open Tuesday through Saturday from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. The eatery does close when it sells out.
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths