PHOENIX — Barbecue places in the Phoenix area are apparently doing something right.
Little Miss has created a BBQ oasis in the barren smoked meats desert known as Arizona. The owner’s parents live in Texas, so he’s made countless “research trips” to revered spots like Franklin, John Mueller Meat Co., and La BBQ. The studiousness shows through in Little Miss’s signature brisket, cooked in a 14ft smoker.
Thrillist recommended either the brisket or smoked pastrami, but eaters need to arrive early — Little Miss BBQ is known to sell out fast.
Little Miss BBQ, located near University and 44th Street in Phoenix, is open Tuesday through Saturday from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. The eatery does close when it sells out.
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life
- 5 potential warning signs about your child's development