Today, we’re telling you about two separate unsolved crimes.
New information may help lead to a man who was assaulting women at a sprawling apartment complex in Mesa on Country Club north of Southern.
But Phoenix police Sergeant Darren Burch said the guy left behind a blue baseball cap that read “Born to fish, forced to work.”
With it, investigators were able to determine he had attacked at that apartment complex before.
Our next unsolved crime happened at the Wireless phone store at Bell Road and 29th Street in Phoenix.
Two suspects are accused of robbing the store’s register at gunpoint and taking the display phones. Burch said while it may be dumb to take dummy phones, this is a serious crime.
One suspect threatened the cashier with a handgun. The employee handed some cash from the register over to the suspect.
- Phoenix police searching for robbery suspect who threatened guard
- Phoenix police search for possible kidnapping suspect [RE-AIRING FROM 4/8/13]
- Gymnastics doctor sentenced to 40 to 175 years in prison for sex abuse
- Silent Witness program will offer faster cash for arrest tips in Arizona
- Tempe police searching for suspect in 38-year-old man’s shooting death