PHOENIX — Put on your dancing shoes and study up on Alexander Hamilton: Broadway musical “Hamilton” is coming to Arizona State University’s Gammage Theater.
The musical will debut at the theater during the 2017-2018 season, according to a recent press release. “Hamilton” follows the story of Founding Father Alexander Hamilton, who was instrumental during the Revolutionary War and later became the nation’s first Treasury Secretary.
For those looking forward to seeing the smash hit musical, you better be patient: Gammage has not even announced official dates and times for the 2016-2017 season yet.
But according to the press release, the best way to get tickets is through a season subscription for this year, which will guarantee theater-goers tickets before they go on sale to the public.
Can’t wait until next year to get your “Hamilton” fix? The Broadway cast of the musical, which received a Grammy nomination for Best Musical Theatre Album, will perform during the 58th annual Grammy Awards on Monday.
- Arizona State University professor accused of sexual misconduct
- Arizona family to appear on ‘Family Feud’ next week
- Bill to allow stun guns, pepper spray at Arizona colleges passes House
- Arizona State University president vows to support DACA students
- Tempe group turns old ASU vinyl banners into tote bags