PHOENIX — Put on your dancing shoes and study up on Alexander Hamilton: Broadway musical “Hamilton” is coming to Arizona State University’s Gammage Theater.
The musical will debut at the theater during the 2017-2018 season, according to a recent press release. “Hamilton” follows the story of Founding Father Alexander Hamilton, who was instrumental during the Revolutionary War and later became the nation’s first Treasury Secretary.
For those looking forward to seeing the smash hit musical, you better be patient: Gammage has not even announced official dates and times for the 2016-2017 season yet.
But according to the press release, the best way to get tickets is through a season subscription for this year, which will guarantee theater-goers tickets before they go on sale to the public.
Can’t wait until next year to get your “Hamilton” fix? The Broadway cast of the musical, which received a Grammy nomination for Best Musical Theatre Album, will perform during the 58th annual Grammy Awards on Monday.
- ASU Gammage testing app for hearing-impaired, translation services
- ASU ranks among world’s best universities for research, teaching
- Presidents of ASU, NAU and UA get healthy pay raises
- ASU, Tempe testing for opioids in city’s sewage system
- Two Valley teens to compete in National Music Theatre Awards