PHOENIX — Police are searching for two people suspected of robbing a Chandler, Ariz., Subway restaurant on Monday.
Police said the suspects entered the Subway at 1020 E. Pecos Road about 1 p.m. One suspect allegedly held a handgun while the other collected money.
They left the store immediately after. No one was injured.
The first suspect is described as a white male between 18 and 21 years old. He stands between 5-foot-6 and 5-foot-8 and has a medium to thin build. He was last seen wearing a black and red hoodie, black shorts, a dark baseball cap with a yellow brim, black shoes and black gloves.
The second suspect is described as a white male between 18 and 21 years old. He stands between 5-foot-9 and 6-foot tall with a bulkier build. He has brown hair. He was last seen wearing a white sleeveless shirt, black basketball shorts with blue trim, black shoes and a rag over his face.
Anyone with information on this crime is asked to contact the Chandler Police Department at 480-782-4130 or Silent Witness at 480-WITNESS.
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food