PHOENIX — Police are searching for two people suspected of robbing a Chandler, Ariz., Subway restaurant on Monday.
Police said the suspects entered the Subway at 1020 E. Pecos Road about 1 p.m. One suspect allegedly held a handgun while the other collected money.
They left the store immediately after. No one was injured.
The first suspect is described as a white male between 18 and 21 years old. He stands between 5-foot-6 and 5-foot-8 and has a medium to thin build. He was last seen wearing a black and red hoodie, black shorts, a dark baseball cap with a yellow brim, black shoes and black gloves.
The second suspect is described as a white male between 18 and 21 years old. He stands between 5-foot-9 and 6-foot tall with a bulkier build. He has brown hair. He was last seen wearing a white sleeveless shirt, black basketball shorts with blue trim, black shoes and a rag over his face.
Anyone with information on this crime is asked to contact the Chandler Police Department at 480-782-4130 or Silent Witness at 480-WITNESS.
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Water tips to save money, help save the Earth
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life
- 5 potential warning signs about your child's development