Mesa police are searching for a person suspected of a pair of car burglaries last month.
The suspect, described in a release as a white female with black hair, is believed to have broken into two vehicles on Thursday, July 10. She is also thought to be the driver of a newer white Ford Edge.
Police say one of the vehicles broken into was parked at the Children’s Safari Learning Center, located at 7307 East Hampton. The other was burglarized while at Countryside Park, located at 3130 East Southern Avenue. Purses were taken from both vehicles, with a checkbook also being nabbed from the latter.
The suspect attempted to cash one of the stolen checks at the TruWest Credit Union located at 5136 East Roosevelt Street in Phoenix.
Police are offering a reward of up to $1000 for information leading to the suspect’s arrest. Those with information are urged to call (480)-WITNESS.
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- 12 things to watch before the Oscars
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Best and worst of Super Bowl commercials
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Operation Santa Claus needs holiday help
- This college bowl season is likely to be epic
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night