Mesa police are searching for a person suspected of a pair of car burglaries last month.
The suspect, described in a release as a white female with black hair, is believed to have broken into two vehicles on Thursday, July 10. She is also thought to be the driver of a newer white Ford Edge.
Police say one of the vehicles broken into was parked at the Children’s Safari Learning Center, located at 7307 East Hampton. The other was burglarized while at Countryside Park, located at 3130 East Southern Avenue. Purses were taken from both vehicles, with a checkbook also being nabbed from the latter.
The suspect attempted to cash one of the stolen checks at the TruWest Credit Union located at 5136 East Roosevelt Street in Phoenix.
Police are offering a reward of up to $1000 for information leading to the suspect’s arrest. Those with information are urged to call (480)-WITNESS.
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Water tips to save money, help save the Earth
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life
- 5 potential warning signs about your child's development