Fifteen years after the original “Zoolander” debuted on the big screen, Ben Stiller and Owen Wilson — uh, I mean Derek Zoolander and Hansel — are back! And this time, they’re bigger than ever.
In the sequel of the classic comedy film, Derek and Hansel must stop a conspiracy to kill the world’s most beautiful people.
(Spoiler alert: They succeeded, because I’m alive to tell you the tale.)
Although the movie itself relied heavily, and I mean heavily, on celebrity cameos to fill the screen, with everyone from Justin Bieber to Tommy Hilfiger, it just did not have the same effect as the original.
The jokes were decent, I was able to belly up some chuckles, but, bottom line, “Zoolander 2” will never live up to the original.
- Written math equation recreates famous ‘Star Wars’ theme song
- Helen Mirren to star in thriller film about Winchester Mystery House
- Which movie brought in the most money in 2017?
- Universal Pictures releases trailer for new ‘Jurassic World’ movie
- Phoenix-area native to write, direct new feature-length film in Arizona