Fifteen years after the original “Zoolander” debuted on the big screen, Ben Stiller and Owen Wilson — uh, I mean Derek Zoolander and Hansel — are back! And this time, they’re bigger than ever.
In the sequel of the classic comedy film, Derek and Hansel must stop a conspiracy to kill the world’s most beautiful people.
(Spoiler alert: They succeeded, because I’m alive to tell you the tale.)
Although the movie itself relied heavily, and I mean heavily, on celebrity cameos to fill the screen, with everyone from Justin Bieber to Tommy Hilfiger, it just did not have the same effect as the original.
The jokes were decent, I was able to belly up some chuckles, but, bottom line, “Zoolander 2” will never live up to the original.
- Jake LaMotta, boxer who inspired ‘Raging Bull,’ dies at 95
- Second trailer out for ‘Only the Brave,’ Granite Mountain Hotshots film
- How young is too young for your kid to see ‘It’?
- Box Office Top 20: ‘It’ devours competition with $123.4M
- Filmmaker from Scottsdale to debut ‘Girl on Wave’ surfing documentary