Our presidential politics have come into much greater clarity after the Iowa caucuses and post New Hampshire primaries.
For starters, the clutter in the Republican field has been considerably reduced. And it is clear that, after a virtual tie in Iowa and a resounding victory New Hampshire, the Sanders campaign has to be taken seriously.
We take a look at the status of all the remaining campaigns on both sides of the aisle this week, where they are, what is likely to happen to each in the next several weeks.
And we will also take a brief look back on how our guests last week, the top two New Hampshire pollsters did. (Spoiler: they nailed it).
So, if you want to understand the current status of our presidential politics, this week’s Think Tank is a “must listen.”
- Trump tweets, hits links before high-stakes Putin meeting
- Trump DOJ appealing judge’s OK of AT&T-Time Warner merger
- Federal funding cuts could lead to fewer health care navigators in Arizona
- Trump pressed aides on Venezuela invasion, US official says
- Advocates, administration spar over pending citizenship applications