Our presidential politics have come into much greater clarity after the Iowa caucuses and post New Hampshire primaries.
For starters, the clutter in the Republican field has been considerably reduced. And it is clear that, after a virtual tie in Iowa and a resounding victory New Hampshire, the Sanders campaign has to be taken seriously.
We take a look at the status of all the remaining campaigns on both sides of the aisle this week, where they are, what is likely to happen to each in the next several weeks.
And we will also take a brief look back on how our guests last week, the top two New Hampshire pollsters did. (Spoiler: they nailed it).
So, if you want to understand the current status of our presidential politics, this week’s Think Tank is a “must listen.”
- AP source: Flynn lawyers make a break with Trump team
- What would it mean for Arizonans if ‘net neutrality’ rules are repealed?
- Trump all but endorses GOP’s Moore despite sex accusations
- ACLU sues Phoenix police for downtown Trump protest records
- Mesa mayor appears to call Trump an ‘idiot’ in talks with Sen. Jeff Flake