Our presidential politics have come into much greater clarity after the Iowa caucuses and post New Hampshire primaries.
For starters, the clutter in the Republican field has been considerably reduced. And it is clear that, after a virtual tie in Iowa and a resounding victory New Hampshire, the Sanders campaign has to be taken seriously.
We take a look at the status of all the remaining campaigns on both sides of the aisle this week, where they are, what is likely to happen to each in the next several weeks.
And we will also take a brief look back on how our guests last week, the top two New Hampshire pollsters did. (Spoiler: they nailed it).
So, if you want to understand the current status of our presidential politics, this week’s Think Tank is a “must listen.”
- Flake hopes Republicans would stand up if Trump fires Robert Mueller
- The Think Tank discusses the PA Congressional Results
- Sen. Jeff Flake: Republican Party ‘might not deserve to lead’
- Rep. Martha McSally continues to push for US-Mexico border wall
- Arizona Rep. Biggs calls for VA Secretary Shulkin’s resignation