PHOENIX — Arizona’s favorite soul food restaurant will soon be going national.
According to RestaurantNews.com, Larry “Lo-Lo” and Rasheedah White, founders of local favorite Lo-Lo’s Chicken and Waffles, announced they were taking the eatery national.
The sweet and savory restaurant has partnered with local real estate veterans Mike Anderson, Bret Anderson and Dave Sellers to launch Lo-Lo’s franchises off the ground.
“We knew there was an opportunity to bring our delicious soul food to the entire U.S.,” Larry “Lo-Lo” White, founder of Lo-Lo’s Chicken & Waffles said, “and along with Mike, Bret and Dave, we’re excited to serve our famous chicken and waffles to folks across the country!”
Lo-Lo’s has 10 years of success in the Valley, with a restaurant in Phoenix and one in Scottsdale and a third that recently opened at Sky Harbor Airport.
Depending on location, the estimated price of investment for one restaurant is $651,000-$2,229,900, with an initial franchise fee of $45,000.
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- 12 things to watch before the Oscars
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Best and worst of Super Bowl commercials
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Operation Santa Claus needs holiday help
- This college bowl season is likely to be epic
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night