PHOENIX — Arizona’s favorite soul food restaurant will soon be going national.
According to RestaurantNews.com, Larry “Lo-Lo” and Rasheedah White, founders of local favorite Lo-Lo’s Chicken and Waffles, announced they were taking the eatery national.
The sweet and savory restaurant has partnered with local real estate veterans Mike Anderson, Bret Anderson and Dave Sellers to launch Lo-Lo’s franchises off the ground.
“We knew there was an opportunity to bring our delicious soul food to the entire U.S.,” Larry “Lo-Lo” White, founder of Lo-Lo’s Chicken & Waffles said, “and along with Mike, Bret and Dave, we’re excited to serve our famous chicken and waffles to folks across the country!”
Lo-Lo’s has 10 years of success in the Valley, with a restaurant in Phoenix and one in Scottsdale and a third that recently opened at Sky Harbor Airport.
Depending on location, the estimated price of investment for one restaurant is $651,000-$2,229,900, with an initial franchise fee of $45,000.
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Water tips to save money, help save the Earth
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life
- 5 potential warning signs about your child's development