PHOENIX — Arizona’s favorite soul food restaurant will soon be going national.
According to RestaurantNews.com, Larry “Lo-Lo” and Rasheedah White, founders of local favorite Lo-Lo’s Chicken and Waffles, announced they were taking the eatery national.
The sweet and savory restaurant has partnered with local real estate veterans Mike Anderson, Bret Anderson and Dave Sellers to launch Lo-Lo’s franchises off the ground.
“We knew there was an opportunity to bring our delicious soul food to the entire U.S.,” Larry “Lo-Lo” White, founder of Lo-Lo’s Chicken & Waffles said, “and along with Mike, Bret and Dave, we’re excited to serve our famous chicken and waffles to folks across the country!”
Lo-Lo’s has 10 years of success in the Valley, with a restaurant in Phoenix and one in Scottsdale and a third that recently opened at Sky Harbor Airport.
Depending on location, the estimated price of investment for one restaurant is $651,000-$2,229,900, with an initial franchise fee of $45,000.
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets