Planning on cleaning out your man’s “Man Cave” for Valentine’s Day?
KTAR News’ Mike Russell has one tip for you: don’t.
Instead of a complete overhaul, treat your man to a little reorganization of his space. Get rid of the trash, put items in nice, small piles, vacuum and let him know you got the job started. It will definitely score you some points.
(Oh, and definitely do not freak out over the price of his tools.)
Who knows, maybe he’ll finish the job on his own.
- Fifth-grade class freaks out when teacher proposes to another teacher in class
- Scottsdale named among most romantic cities nationwide for Valentine’s Day
- Here are some last-minute, inexpensive ways to spend Valentine’s Day
- Five cheap, unique Valentine’s Day date ideas to spend with your loved one
- I-10 in downtown Phoenix to be closed overnight for tunnel cleaning, maintenance
- Get Outdoors Unleashed: Jango graduates from hunting school
- Get Outdoors product review: Who makes the best coffee tumbler for outdoors?
- Get Outdoors product review: Assault Hand Paddle
- Why you should be excited about this weekend's Arizona's Get Outdoors Expo
- How to get outdoors and film your experience easily