PHOENIX — Beer lovers, get your growlers cleaned and ready for the next several days: The Arizona Beer Week has finally arrived.
Until Feb. 20, there will be dozens of daily events celebrating the growth of the craft beer industry in the Grand Canyon State. Breweries and bars will play host to pairings, collaboration brews, tap takeovers and more.
“(There are) beer dinners, cigars and beer, whiskey and beer, pairings with donuts, cookies and then there is educational features as well,” Rob Fullmer, Arizona Craft Brewers Guild Executive Director, said.
On Saturday, hundreds of beer enthusiasts from across the state are expected at the Arizona Strong Beer Festival. It has become a staple event during Arizona Beer Week and will be held at the Steele Indian School Park.
“We have got a hot-air balloon going up in the air every couple of minutes, we have got circus performers, we have got live music,” Fullmer said. “It is not just row after row of tents with beer, but there are six football fields full of that.”
- Students planning March for Our Lives events across Arizona
- Utah couple gives birth to quintuplets at Phoenix hospital
- Maricopa County was fastest-growing county in US from 2016-2017
- Another I-10 ramp to close for South Mountain Freeway construction
- Sen. Jeff Flake says he cannot support $1.3T government spending bill