So it’s Thursday, Valentine’s Day is Sunday and you’re panicked that you have nothing planned for your special someone that day.
Does that sound about right?
Thankfully, there are still plenty of places in the Phoenix area to take a date and have a great time that don’t require a reservation.
Most of what you’ll find below are bakeries places that also offer cafe-style meals. However, there’s also a few options to grab a sweet treat, which is never a bad idea when spending time with your sweetheart.
Flip through the gallery below to get some ideas. And, just a heads up: Valentine’s Day is Feb. 14 every year, so plan ahead next time!
- Phoenix police searching for sheep missing since 2013
- Phoenix ranked among most affordable travel destinations in US
- Phoenix ISM Raceway dropped from IndyCar’s 2019 schedule
- Get ready for dogs – Phoenix is No. 6 city for pet-friendly vacation spots
- Part of Interstate 10, 17 to be closed during June 22 weekend
- Celebrate International Sushi Day at the best Phoenix-area sushi spots
- She Said: Gadzooks isn't just for lunch and dinner, they have breakfast, too
- She Said: Where to go to celebrate Kentucky Derby, Cinco de Mayo
- She Said: Chef Wade's food truck takes mac 'n' cheese to another level
- She Said: Cocktail Society promising start to Scottsdale Culinary Festival