So it’s Thursday, Valentine’s Day is Sunday and you’re panicked that you have nothing planned for your special someone that day.
Does that sound about right?
Thankfully, there are still plenty of places in the Phoenix area to take a date and have a great time that don’t require a reservation.
Most of what you’ll find below are bakeries places that also offer cafe-style meals. However, there’s also a few options to grab a sweet treat, which is never a bad idea when spending time with your sweetheart.
Flip through the gallery below to get some ideas. And, just a heads up: Valentine’s Day is Feb. 14 every year, so plan ahead next time!
- Despite fewer refugees, Valley rescue group to continue providing support
- Main Street Minute: Phoenix data center operations sells for $1 billion
- Kids who are stubborn with food may be more than just ‘picky eaters’
- Looking for ways to support a sexual assault victim? Here’s how
- Main Street Minute: Butcher shop opening in Phoenix neighborhood
- She Said: Seven Phoenix-area places to try on National Cookie Day
- She Said: Tempe's Chick-In offers Israeli take on fresh eats
- He Said: Blasted Barley is comfort food done right in downtown Tempe
- Six haunted spots to grab a Halloween bite in the Phoenix area
- He Said: Winemaker dinners at Wright's are delightful, tasty evenings