Rocket Man is back, and this time he’s bigger than ever.
That’s right: Elton John, the British rock icon, joined his English mate James Corden on “The Late Late Show” for a little carpool karaoke.
Not only did the duo belt out classics such as “Your Song” and “Crocodile Rock,” but they did it in full costume, complete with feather boas.
Just because John is a rock legend doesn’t mean he’s done creating classics: When asked by Corden if he ever thinks he’s “completely done it,” John responded with quite the opposite answer.
“I still have the energy of a 20-year-old and I want to carry on,” he said, citing artists such as Ed Sheeran as his inspirations.
So hold us closer, tiny dancer, and please don’t stop creating amazing music.
- YouTube mom’s 2 adult sons will not be charged in Maricopa abuse case
- Arizona mom pleads not guilty to abusing kids for YouTube fame
- Arizona YouTube mom faces 30 charges for abusing 5 kids
- Statue of ‘Friday the 13th’ killer removed from Lake Pleasant
- Star-studded female cast highlights latest rendition to ‘Ocean’s’ trilogy