Rocket Man is back, and this time he’s bigger than ever.
That’s right: Elton John, the British rock icon, joined his English mate James Corden on “The Late Late Show” for a little carpool karaoke.
Not only did the duo belt out classics such as “Your Song” and “Crocodile Rock,” but they did it in full costume, complete with feather boas.
Just because John is a rock legend doesn’t mean he’s done creating classics: When asked by Corden if he ever thinks he’s “completely done it,” John responded with quite the opposite answer.
“I still have the energy of a 20-year-old and I want to carry on,” he said, citing artists such as Ed Sheeran as his inspirations.
So hold us closer, tiny dancer, and please don’t stop creating amazing music.
- Statue of ‘Friday the 13th’ killer removed from Lake Pleasant
- Star-studded female cast highlights latest rendition to ‘Ocean’s’ trilogy
- The Amazon Echo is cool, but it’s much cooler when fire is involved
- At least four hurt, suspect dead in shooting at YouTube headquarters
- Apparently you can turn a roll of aluminum foil into a knife