PHOENIX — A construction worker was hospitalized Wednesday after falling 30 feet at Arizona State University’s football stadium, the schools said.
Nicole Franks with ASU said the worker fell about 10 a.m. He sustained fractures to his face and arm.
The worker, who has not been identified, was in serious but stable condition, Tempe Police said.
It is unknown what caused the worker to fall.
Sun Devil Stadium is in the midst of a multiyear renovation. New renderings of the stadium were released Tuesday.
KTAR’s Lauren Grifo contributed to this report.
- ASU rescinds award given to Charlie Rose amid sexual harassment claims
- ASU may pull Charlie Rose award amid sexual harassment accusations
- Enrollment rate at Arizona public universities rises in 2017
- Nearly 300 veterans in Arizona committed suicide in 2016, report finds
- ASU professor resigns after being outed as sexually abusive priest