PHOENIX — A construction worker was hospitalized Wednesday after falling 30 feet at Arizona State University’s football stadium, the schools said.
Nicole Franks with ASU said the worker fell about 10 a.m. He sustained fractures to his face and arm.
The worker, who has not been identified, was in serious but stable condition, Tempe Police said.
It is unknown what caused the worker to fall.
Sun Devil Stadium is in the midst of a multiyear renovation. New renderings of the stadium were released Tuesday.
KTAR’s Lauren Grifo contributed to this report.
- Flagstaff police treating case of missing Glendale teacher as homicide
- ASU geologists discover clues to past eruption at Yellowstone
- Report shows small increase in reported rapes on ASU campuses
- Police ID student who fatally fell from apartment balcony near ASU
- ASU’s Cronkite School, Facebook to fight fake news