PHOENIX — A construction worker was hospitalized Wednesday after falling 30 feet at Arizona State University’s football stadium, the schools said.
Nicole Franks with ASU said the worker fell about 10 a.m. He sustained fractures to his face and arm.
The worker, who has not been identified, was in serious but stable condition, Tempe Police said.
It is unknown what caused the worker to fall.
Sun Devil Stadium is in the midst of a multiyear renovation. New renderings of the stadium were released Tuesday.
KTAR’s Lauren Grifo contributed to this report.
- Body found on ASU’s Tempe campus; no indication of foul play
- Grand Canyon University makes list of top 10 college campuses in country
- ASU bringing Amazon’s ‘Alexa’ into classes, new dorm
- International students find assistance adjusting to life at US universities
- ASU welcomes record freshman class size for fifth year in row