PHOENIX — Wells Fargo announced Wednesday it was offering a reward up to $5,000 for information on two Valley robberies.
The bank is seeking information on a June 11 robbery at Hayden and Chaparral roads in Scottsdale and a June 26 robbery at Baseline and Dobson roads in Mesa. Both branches are inside grocery stores.
Police believe the same suspect is responsible for both robberies.
The suspect is described as a white male with a medium build. He stands about 5-foot-8, weighs between 180-200 pounds and is between 40-45 years old.
Anyone with information on these robberies or the suspect is asked to contact the Federal Bureau of Investigation at 623-466-1366.
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night
- New bone marrow procedure holds promise for healing pain
- The best places to celebrate Fall in Phoenix
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- Diet, exercise and aspirin: 3 tools to fight colon cancer
- 2016 baseball highlights, bloopers and blunders
- See how CFOs really feel about business in the Valley
- The best television shows on the internet
- A preseason guide to avoid holiday weight gain
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns